Search for atmospheres
You swam out too far.
A Storm Under The Pacific
It was nice, wasn't it? The blue-gray waves of the pacific, the lack of voices once you got away from the shore. But now it's getting dark, and the waves are getting higher, and the perfect horizon you were admiring is marred by a growing thunderhead. Maybe the whales know which way shore is; you certainly don't.
Comments for "A Storm Under The Pacific"
License details for "A Storm Under The Pacific"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- a big thunder by csengeri from http://freesound.org (one part) +)
- Beast1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Monster groß by freesound.org +)
- Pacific Ocean by H Hargitai +)
- Whale Cry by LittleRobotSoundFactory +)
- SIO_Bowhead1 by Scripps Whale Acoustic Lab from "http://cetus.ucsd.edu/voicesinthesea_org/" +)
- Underwater fountain by Tomlija from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)