Search for atmospheres
AC Weir - Alchemical shop
Deep in Chinatown, there is a shop with only a few Mandarin characters on the sign. Those who know the language understand the warning inscribed there. Dirty windows and unfriendly staff keep the tourists out. But to those who dabble in the darker arts, the unreal side of reality, the back rooms offer a whole new experience.
Scents: Dark incense, old parchment, bitter herbs, dried flowers, a faint bit of smoke.
Comments for "AC Weir - Alchemical shop"
License details for "AC Weir - Alchemical shop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Random chinese music by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- door bell by riverdale +)
- Room Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Quiet chat by tfsound from http://freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license