Search for atmospheres
A creepy, dark, overgrown marsh, with some animal sounds and some... other sounds, as well.
You can't see the sun through the heavy vine-laden canopy overhead, and the smell of decaying vegetable matter is oppressive. The damp is pervasive and sinks through your clothes making them heavy and cold, and there is an overall unease that seems to pursue you as you move through the difficult terrain. Every step is a struggle through overgrown plants, sucking mud, and thorny vines that drag and hold you back.
Comments for "Brinestump Marsh"
License details for "Brinestump Marsh"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hell Rumble by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- delay tropical birds 2 by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao +)
- Solitudo Winds loop by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Creepy Swell 1 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- water_splash by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy Doom pad by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Crickets Concerto by Monterey2000 of the Freesound Project +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license