Search for atmospheres
Dark Alvarian Cathedral (Remade by Original Creator)
Dark Alvarian Cathedral
Hey everybody, I'm remaking a very old ambiance I did years and years ago. Or at least trying to. For those of you who may have been on here a while you may recognize these Dark Alvarian Chants and wondered what exactly those were about. Since it's been an insanely long time, I might as well explain that.
Origin of the "Dark Alvarian" Chanting Clips
So the chants started because of this dusk mask I got where it had this part that would vibrate in a really cool way when I hit certain notes. So I'd sing and chant in it and I applied a heavy reverb over it to make it sound like it was in a cathedral. Sadly that was ages ago and the mask is long gone, but apparently its legacy lives on thanks to this website.
Long story short on the name, it was part of my Dungeons and Dragons setting and I used that name a lot at the time becaues I thought it sounded very cool. That's really all there is to say about that. :)
Comments for "Dark Alvarian Cathedral"
License details for "Dark Alvarian Cathedral"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hell Rumble by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Dark Alvarian Chant 01 by Fox Forrester +)
- Dark Alvarian Chant 02 by Fox Forrester +)
- Dark Alvarian Chant 03 by Fox Forrester +)
- Dark Alvarian Chant 04 by Fox Forrester +)
- Cathedral ambiance (5 min) by icmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Bassy Pad by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license