Search for atmospheres
A ttrpg home game set in a post-nuclear Alaska.
An ambient mix for a home game set in post-nuclear Alaska. An attempt to create an atmospheric track for the players to listen to while in-game. The sliders on different channels can be adjusted depending on the scenario at hand. When in a populated place, the crowd can be louder, and when inside the wind quiets down. However, one constant is probably the miscellaneous gunfire heard from across the wastes.
Comments for "Fallout Alaska"
License details for "Fallout Alaska"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- light snow by bethesda softworks +)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps in the snow 2 by http://freesound.org/people/Ryding/sounds/94326/ +)
- small gunfight by jgrzinich +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)