Search for atmospheres
The Village of Ice
The Ko-Matoran inhabitants are not much for talking, although occasionally their leader, Turaga Nuju, will deign to chirp some wisdom for his interpreter to announce. Ko-Koro is an isolated village atop a snowy mountain, where Kopaka, Toa of Ice, will often be found hiking through the blizzards.
Comments for "Ko-Koro"
License details for "Ko-Koro"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- WinterStorm by 8 Hours of +)
- AxtonCrolley-- Wild Things by AxtonCrolley from http://freesound.org *)
- Walking in snow by billox30 *)
- Bird Chirp by cajo from freesound.org +)
- Breaking Ice by dheming from http://freesound.org/people/dheming/sounds/268023/ +)
- Countryside Winter Evening by pcaeldries from http://www.freesound.org +)
- frozen noise by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license