Search for atmospheres
“‘Your No. 17 is exceedingly beautiful,’ answered Nanda, with another bow.”
You are at the Langwidere’s Headwear boutique/hat shop at The Emerald City at The Wonderful World of Oz theme park. Hear Langwidere play her mandolin nearby while you walk through the boutique, located right inside her dressing-room of heads, each contained inside its own cabinet with a jeweled-framed mirror and lined with velvet. You can choose to hear some of her heads either giggle or sing.
My version of the unbuilt theme park and resort, “The Wonderful World of Oz,” that was proposed to be in Desoto, Kansas.
Comments for "Langwidere’s Headwear"
License details for "Langwidere’s Headwear"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Girl Giggles by holadios from http://freesound.org +)
- whimsical_female_vocal by http://freesound.org/ +)
- Footsteps by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- 852hz-tone1 by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUPiUjAwZ9c +)
- Girl Singing by maurolupo freesound.org +)
- Girl Chuckle by Reitanna from http://freesound.org +)
- Shop Door Open Bell Close by Shall555 at https://freesound.org/people/shall555/sounds/72197/ +)
- Feta 2 by TexasMusicForge from freesound.org +)