Search for atmospheres
King Henry VIII's Court
"Henry VIII is the most iconic king of English history. Part medieval tyrant, part renaissance prince, he ruled over his people as no king of England had ever done before. He took a country salvaged by his father from the wreck of civil war and set over it a single, sovereign ruler. By the end of his reign the power of the Tudor dynasty was absolute — but at a terrible cost. Personally responsible for the death of two of his own wives, along with many of his closest friends and advisors, he is said to have ordered the execution of up to 72,000 Britons. His reign will go down as one of the bloodiest in history."
Comments for "Medieval Court"
License details for "Medieval Court"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fest crowd large by By sonsdebarcelona - freesound.org +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Court Minstrel by Derek Feichter +)
- Restaurant Ambiance by dio-333__ste-002-dishes-lisbon-restaurant from http://freesound.org +)
- Medieval castle bridge closing by Sergenious (freesound.org) +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license