Search for atmospheres
My jolly sailor bold
Mermaids and sirens are the women who were thrown off of the ships because the sailors thought they were bad luck. As they sank to the bottom of the ocean with their legs tied together they change slowly until they can breathe again and use their tied legs to swim, luring sailors to their death by singing with their now husky voices that still stings from all the saltwater they breathe as revenge.
Comments for "Mermaids/Sirens"
License details for "Mermaids/Sirens"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- waves crashing by *)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Music box-Davy Jones Lockey by Grabak +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- Mermaid Singing by RaspberryTickle from https://freesound.org/people/RaspberryTickle/sounds/214160/ +)
- My Jolly Sailor Bold by Sephanie Sings from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqVnm16pK_8 +)
*) Soundsnap.com license