Search for atmospheres
The Village of Stone
The hardy workers of Po-Koro, the Po-Matoran, can break through rock easily and create beautiful carvings from it. However, they also enjoy a good game of the island's favorite sport, Kolhii. Their Mahi herds and herd dogs are kept within the village, and outside of the rocky canyon, the faint sounds of distant waves can be heard.
Comments for "Po-Koro"
License details for "Po-Koro"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- Footsteps on Gravel by CaganCelik +)
- Desert wind with clanging by kangaroovindaloo from www.freesound.org +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Young german shepherd barking by Pond5 +)
- Volleyball Serve by unknown +)
- wood carving by writinginmysleep +)
- Goat sounds by www.orangefreesounds.com +)