Search for atmospheres
She Calls You
Out there in the rain, from the depths of the forest, she calls you.
She means you no harm, and there is no fear in your heart nor malice in hers, only a sad longing for what you cannot have.
She cannot leave the forest by order of her kind, and you cannot step foot in it by order of yours.
So under the cover of rain and wind, each as close to the edge of your worlds as you can get, you in your rocker on the porch and she on the witchstump, she sings. She calls you.
Someday, God willing, one of you will find the strength to deny the orders of your people and walk somewhere where they have no say.
Comments for "she calls"
License details for "she calls"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dock creaking by Filipe Chagas from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder and Soft Rain by FlatHill from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest Rain by Fox Forrester +)
- Female Lilting by https://freesound.org/people/womb_affliction/sounds/333318/ +)
- strong breeze by kangaroo +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)