Search for atmospheres
Along the base of a cliff, there is a narrow cave that the waves wash into. Something draws you deeper and deeper in, and though you know you should turn back, you simply can't stop. Is that the wind whistling off the cave walls, or could it be the screams of other lost wanderers, now living at the bottom of the deep water within?
Comments for "Siren Cave"
License details for "Siren Cave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- Cave Dripping Water* by http://freesound.org +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Big Waves by Leandros.Ntounis +)
- Fog Horn Distant by SoundFX +)
- Ghost Screams by szybki16 +)
- Seagull Ambient 1 by Valve +)
- Siren Song by youtube +)