Search for atmospheres
A Long Ride on the Forever Train
The Forever Train
I hope you've got your ticket, because if you don't, the conductor has got a nice dino- wait that's not right. Oh right, dynamite. He's got dynamite for you if you don't have your ticket. Try and get comfortable while riding to your destination of- well it's best not to say, while your fellow strange and bizarre fellow passengers do the same, whether it be the robot that only exists to experience pain and suffering that running away from home, the fly dude flipping through his cash or the, uh, newspapers that you learned were sentient a little too late. Keep an eye on your very important suitcase and don't start any train fights, there's a giant ruffian bee that keeps getting on the train trying to start those.
And before you ask again, no, this train is not going to the past. Fools, I know.
Comments for "The Forever Train"
License details for "The Forever Train"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 1960s by *)
- single bumble bee by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Steam Train Interior by allh from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by Flame +)
- Steam train with whistle by Free File +)
- Newspaper by peasoperro from http://freesound.org +)
- Robot by screamstudio from http://freesound.org +)
- Card Sounds by uEffects from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license