Search for atmospheres
The Havfruen Hale Restaurant, Mermaids’ Lagoon, Peter Pan’s Neverland theme park
The Havfruen Hale Restaurant
You're at “The Havfruen Hale Restaurant” (“The The Mermaid Tail Restaurant”—and no, that's not a misspelling), which is underwater and has murals based on the Danish fairy tale The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson, at the “Mermaids’ Lagoon” area at the “Peter Pan’s Neverland” theme park. You have just finished your Toasted Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. Hear the sounds of the restaurant, the lagoon, and the mermaids while you munch on “Sea-Potato Crisps” (Chips, if you're American like me) and serve yourself some tea.
Based on the "Peter Pan's Neverland" theme park planned by the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Comments for "The Havfruen Hale Restaurant"
License details for "The Havfruen Hale Restaurant"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Plate Scraping by antwash from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- Chewing something Crunchy by InspectorJ from http://freesound.org +)
- Unterwasser by klangmanufaktur by http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Mermaid Echoes by Notochordian +)