Search for atmospheres
Staying the night at The Lost Boys’ Treetop Hotel
The Lost Boys’ Treetop Hotel
It is night and raining at The Lost Boys’ Treetop Hotel in “The Lost Woods” area at the Peter Pan’s Neverland theme park. Listen to the sounds of The Lost Woods, the toads, the crickets, Wendy Moira Angela Darling’s lone wolf, and Peter’s pan pipes.
Based on the unbuilt theme park, “Peter Pan’s Neverland,” proposed by the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Comments for "The Lost Boys’ Treetop Hotel"
License details for "The Lost Boys’ Treetop Hotel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- KerriFlute.wav by ethang from http://freesound.org +)
- Snoring by http://freesound.org/people/Piggimon/sounds/366365/ +)
- easter toads by Joe Coffey *)
- Rain Loop by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Howl Distant by Unknown +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license