Search for atmospheres
The Mad Restaurant, Chapelier, Alice’s Curious World theme park
The Mad Restaurant
“It’s always tea-time, and we’ve no time to wash the things between whiles.”
—Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll, 1865
It's a rainy morning at The Mad Restaurant at the “Chapelier” area at the Alice’s Curious World theme park. Hear the sounds of the restaurant, the forest, the rain, and the wind chimes while you munch on crisps (chips, if you're American like me).
For my "Alice's Curious World" theme park (based on the “Alice” books by Lewis Carroll) I'm going to have people make on Roblox.
Comments for "The Mad Restaurant"
License details for "The Mad Restaurant"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes by Adelantemos +)
- Tea Cup Clinking sc by ahill86 +)
- Plate Scraping by antwash from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Chewing something Crunchy by InspectorJ from http://freesound.org +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Light rain 2 by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)