Search for atmospheres
Awake at 3AM Having Tea with the Monster Under your Bed
The Monster Under Your Bed
You just couldn't get to sleep. The clock ticked by the hours; twelve, one, two, straight up to 3AM and you were still awake. Jokingly, you asked the monster under your bed if he'd like to keep you company since you weren't getting to sleep anyhow. You weren't expecting to hear a low, rumbling "why not?" Now you're sitting on the floor with a giant furry creature, sipping chamomile and waiting for the sun to rise. You've given up on sleep, but at least you aren't bored anymore.
Comments for "The Monster Under Your Bed"
License details for "The Monster Under Your Bed"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Max Canada Lynx Purr by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi07_YO55liaXWqJFQjVu6A *)
- Pouring Water by Jkrint1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Air Conditioner (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- Wolf Growl by newagesoup on freesound.org +)
- Clock beat by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- New York traffic by XTR from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license