Search for atmospheres
Try the Bangarang Burger here.
It’s evening at The Never-Restaurant, home of the Bangarang Burger, in “The Lost Woods” area at the Peter Pan’s Neverland theme park. Hear the sounds of the restaurant, the woods (since the restaurant is outdoors), Peter’s pan pipes, and the “Bangarang Blast” wooden wild mine coaster passing overhead.
What’s the Bangarang Burger, you ask? It's a burger with ghost pepper sauce, ghost peppers, pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, and American cheese. It’s the park’s hottest burger. Only a select few people have eaten it all, and anyone who eats it all wins a free T-shirt.
Based on the “Peter Pan’s Neverland” theme park planned by the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Comments for "The Never-Restaurant"
License details for "The Never-Restaurant"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pouring Cider by ahjteam from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowded Restaurant ¥ by Crpdeth +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- KerriFlute.wav by ethang from http://freesound.org +)
- Roller Coaster Whooshing Past by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Campfire in the dark forest by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTXWoD9Nso +)
- easter toads by Joe Coffey *)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license