Search for atmospheres
The Island of Madness Awaits
The shores of R'yleh
You've landed on a strange land with sickly green vegetation and black sand flecked with gold. No sounds other than the wind through the dead trees and the waves lapping at the shore. You're not sure how you got here, but in the distance plays a lone violin.
Comments for "The shores of R'yleh"
License details for "The shores of R'yleh"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind in the Grass by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Whispering voices by geoneo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- spooky_wind.wav by limetoe //freesound.org +)
- 0_Birds by Luuk van Loon +)
- 0_Crickets by Luuk van Loon +)
- Violin - J.S. Bach - Sonata by Milie +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)