Search for atmospheres
Home to all the candy, where’er you go!
It’s a hot summer day at The Wonderful World of Oz theme park. You walk down the yellow brick road through The Emerald City. At last, you reach a little hybrid candy/ice cream shop. A sign above the door says "Tryxie’s Truffles" and beneath it is the slogan "Home to all the candy, where’er you go!" It has over 40 ice cream flavors as well as all the kinds of candy around the world, including in Oz.
You stop in this busy shop and order a Tryxie Bar, also sold in regular stores by Oz Brands (a division of The Oz Entertainment Company, the company that made the park).
My version of the unbuilt theme park and resort, “The Wonderful World of Oz,” which was proposed to be in Desoto, Kansas.
Comments for "Tryxie’s Truffles"
License details for "Tryxie’s Truffles"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Children Playing by evertonsebben +)
- coffee maker brewing by grimny from www.freesound.org +)
- Child Laughing by Hoerspielwerkstatt_HEF from freesound.org +)
- Sammy - Harry Macdonough by KC Wax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR_ynF_SoHA +)
- Air Conditioner (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- Coffee House by sagetyrtle of http://freesound.org +)
- Cash Register by sarcasticbracket on freesound.org +)
- stirring by Turtle Charm +)
*) Soundsnap.com license