Search for atmospheres
Walking along an abandoned highway.
The apocalypse came quickly, wiping out billions, regardless of race or age. You survived. You wander the highways; you map the forests. The cities crumble around you and you can walk for days in deserts where once there was a citadel. Only gold gets anyone anywhere; you carry some in your pocket. Sometimes the wild creatures attack you, and so you have learned to carry your weapon close. You walk and you wander; you forget that you ever knew anything else than what is.
Surely you are alone.
Comments for "Wasteland Highway"
License details for "Wasteland Highway"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Machetes sliding 1 by Bellick from http://freesound.org +)
- intense fire by dynamicell - freesound.org +)
- breathing female by http://www.kodomosize.net/ +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- CoinsInPocket by Sound Effects Public Domain +)
- screech1 by thegoose09 from http://freesound.org +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)