Search for atmospheres
Having a drink at the Yuletide Tavern
You are at the Yuletide Tavern at Santa’s Village in Quadling Country at The Wonderful World of Oz theme park. You can smell the aroma of gingerbread, fir trees, and the roaring fireplace while you drink your Coca-Cola.
My version of the unbuilt theme park and resort, “The Wonderful World of Oz,” that was proposed to be in Desoto, Kansas.
Comments for "Yuletide Tavern"
License details for "Yuletide Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Plate Scraping by antwash from http://freesound.org +)
- Santa ho ho ho by canucklovingbrit from freesound.org +)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Crowded Restaurant ¥ by Crpdeth +)
- jingling bell by HerbertBoland on freesound.org +)
- Lute - Greensleeves by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wZa53B1Rc&feature=related +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by martats from http://freesound.org +)